(1 besøkende) (1) gjest
  • Side:

EMNE: ignition

ignition 16 år, 2 måneder siden #2830

• kees
  • FRAKOBLET
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have the radiowagon (lt3315 or raptgbil 9033)but now i have to put my ignition on time. Went to several garages but nobody can do that because of the special ignition and sparkplugcables (which are shielded)so they can get no reading with their lamps. How can i get the best timing?

Thanks for the answers

Greetings
Kees

Re:ignition 16 år, 2 måneder siden #2831

• Trond
  • FRAKOBLET
All Laplanders in Norway are 24 volts and have shielded systems, just like yours.
All garages with a standard stroboscope lamp can time their ignitions.
I bought a cheap stroboscope lamp myself, and it\'s working fine.

There can be a problem with the signals from the wire, but then you just have to take it off, turn it a bit, and try again.
A garage should not have a problem with this, I can do it, and I\'m NOT even a mecanic

Maybe you had bad luck in choosing the right garage?

All types of stroboscope lamps will work on the shielded system, but som can be more hard to use, than others.
..Trond

Re:ignition 16 år, 2 måneder siden #2832

• kees
  • FRAKOBLET
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your answer. Two different people tried it but neither of both could get a reading.

I was thinking of changing the ignition to a 12v electronic ignition by using a thing to deform 24v into 12v (i don\'t know the name in English)and then be able to change the wires and sparkplugs and coil.
Can i do that without any problems or is this simple thinking and if it\'s possible where do i put that deformer

regards
Kees

Re:ignition 16 år, 2 måneder siden #2833

• Trond
  • FRAKOBLET
If they used the same lamp, maybe something was wrong with it?
I have allways used a standard, cheap lamp, and sometimes I have to put in on, take it off, and put it on again, but then it usually works.
Garages use the same equipment, or a multimeter, and that works too.

If you want to change into 12 volts, you need to replace the generator, coil, and ignition, so also all light bulbs.
A \"deformer\" will not work, you will have to change the whole system.

A simpler solution (and cheaper) is to replace only the parts you need for the lamp.
You can replace the ignition cap (top), plug cables, and the spark plugs. Use those parts from a 12 volts system. They can be used on 24 volts as well, and then you can use that same lamp
..Trond

Re:ignition 16 år, 2 måneder siden #2834

• kees
  • FRAKOBLET
  • Fresh Boarder
It were two different garages.

I don\'t want to change the whole sysytem in 12v but i only want to use an electronic ignition (i have good experiences with elect. ignitions. on a former car)and as far as i know ther aren\'t any 24v electronic ignitions here in holland. So i thought of buying a 12 volt electronic ignition with a \"deformer\"

thanks for the answers

Re:ignition 16 år, 2 måneder siden #2835

• Trond
  • FRAKOBLET
I don\'t know anybody who has tried a deformer like that. It may work, but I don\'t think I would take that chance, if it was me.
Are you sure there are no 24 volts electronic ignitions in Netherlands? I know that many people use them om Volvo C303 with shielded systems. I think they use Bosch, but that\'s all I know
..Trond
  • Side:
Kopirett Laplander.nu
Det tok 0.76 sekunder å laste siden
Top of Page